- Number of Keywords to be Optimized
- Initial SEO Assessment Report
- Keyword Recommendations
- Links type used check: follow, no-follow checked
- Competitive Analysis Report
- Onsite SEO Analysis
- Keyword Density Check
- Prelimnary URL Analysis
- Check of the code
- HTML improvement Analysis
- Log File Analysis
- Broken Link Analysis
- W3C Validation Analysis
- SEO Compatibility Check Analysis
- On-Page Optimization Implementation
- Preferred Domain Redirection (also in Webmaster)
- Optimizing Title Tags and Meta Tags
- Page Content Optimization
- Customized 404 error inclusion
- H1, H2, H3 Tagging (not applicable in case of less content)
- Installation of webmaster tools for Google, Yahoo, Bing
- Adding the Fevicon (if required)
- XML sitemap creation & submission
- Submission of site to major Search Engines
- Site Navigation Optimization
- Robot.txt Optimization
- Images Optimization
- Directory Submissions (only good quality)
- Classified Submissions per month
- Business Listings Submissions
- Article Submissions (only good quality)
- Number of Articles that will be submitted per month
- Social Bookmarking (based on niche)
- Video Submissions (video provided by client)
- Doc Creation & Submission
- Forum Posting (based on niche)
- Yahoo Groups (based on niche)
- PPT Creation & Submission
- Infographic Creation Creation & Submission
- HTML Site changes based on Analysis
- Internal Blog Creation/Posting
- Social Media Optimization
- Video Creation & Submission
- Press Release Submission
- Press Release Writing (1 per month)
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Minimum Timeframe
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our SEO services are better than other companies because we have a proficient team that conducts a thorough keyword research and identifies relevant keywords. We optimize the keywords such that they have assured, sustainable rankings. Our practices not only draw traffic but lead to more conversions.
Yes, your rankings are definitely going to improve our SEO services because we have an experienced team that follows the best white hat SEO strategies.
Our SEO services will ensure that the ranking of your page improves drastically in the most cost-effective manner.
We usually follow below mentioned three steps to select keywords:
- • Analyze the competitors and fetch the best possible keywords
- • Search on Google with relevant search terms and extract more keywords
- • Use of tools like Google’s Keyword Planner and SEMRush
Our services are completely transparent. We will keep you updated with weekly reports informing you about the performance of your site for various keywords. We also send you updates about the methodology we are following.
We optimize your site by identifying the relevant keywords. Then we publish high-quality content that is oriented around the keyword. Content is also published on various article sites to attract relevant traffic. We share posts about your business on various social media sites.
Backlinks are basically the hyperlinks created on a number of high-quality websites which point towards our website. These backlinks help push the keywords in top ranking. More the quality of the backlink, more the authority of the website, trust factor will increase and automatically, we will be in top searches for particular keywords.
Once you select a package, you will be paying for the services mentioned in the package. In case you require any additional services, there will be extra charges.
SEO is a regular work. When we get on top ranking, the keywords go into the maintenance mode as competitors are also working on the same set of keywords and if we lose the plot at any point; it will affect the ranking on the search engines.
From our experience, we have observed the top 3-5 results get most of the clicks. However, when we start with the SEO stuff, you will see traffic to your website from all keywords even when they are not in top position but to get the permanent and smooth flow of traffic every day; it would be highly advisable to get into top results.
We use the following tools for our SEO practices:
- • Reporting tools
- • Link Building tools
- • Technical SEO tools
- • Research tools
Yes, we have worked with penalized sites. Most of the times, we follow the update and guidelines to fix the website through webmasters tools. Rest, we have subscribed to some of the best websites where regular SEO updates help everyone to fix any sort of issue..
We conduct an onsite technical SEO audit which will enable us to identify the areas that will provide us quick results. After this, we research to identify the most relevant keywords. Then we build quality backlinks.
Yes! A flash based website takes more time to show results of SEO efforts while a CMS based website adapts easily to SEO requirements and shows faster results.